LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE GPS TRACKMAKER®
REDISTIBUTION IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION
The parties in this agreement are:
AUTHOR : Geo Studio Technology Ltd - Belo Horizonte – MG - Brazil
USER : Individual or entity that acquired the program in any way.
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
License to use the GPS TrackMaker® Program.
The author grants a non-exclusive license to use the program, free of charge, if the user:
- Does not use the program for illegal purposes;
- does not practice activities that destroy or degrade the environment;
- does not practice polluting activities;
- does not throw trash on the ground or through the car’s windows;
- when going to the beach and creeks takes his trash back until finding a trash collector;
- does not practice any activities that hurt animals, like hunting, out-of-season fishing, pigeon shooting, dog fighting, etc.;
- does not buy wild animals twww.trackmaker.comhat, by law, may not be taken out of their natural environment;
- has an ecological conscience and protects nature.
People that for any reason do not fit the conditions above, are expressly forbidden to use the program.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The product is provided free of charge, on a "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects or fits for a particular purpose. The user assumes any risks related to the quality or performance of the Program.
Should the Program prove defective in any respect, the user and not the author will assume the costs of any service and repair. In addition, the calculations done by the Program have inherent limitations, and the user must determine if the Program meets his requirements. This warranty disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
RESTRICTIONS TO THE LICENSE GRANT
The user may:
- Use the Program in any individual computer;
- copy of the Program, for archival purposes, providing that each copy contains all property and ownership advises of the original Program.
The user may not:
- Allow other people to use the Program except in the terms of this agreement;
- modify, translate, do reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble (except if expressly authorized by the author) or create commercial products based on the Program or parts of it;
- make copies of the program, except as described above; rent, sell, lend, give the Program in any way that interferes with author rights;
- remove any ownership advises or intellectual property labels from the program.
Ownership and intellectual property rights shall remain in the author. The Program is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. License granted by this contract does not give to the user any rights on its contents.
This agreement is valid while the user possesses the Program. The agreement is automatically cancelled if the user does not fit the limitations described in this document. Upon terminated, the user must destroy all copies of the Program and Documentation.
The Program may be used by any citizen in the world, respecting the terms and restrictions of this agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no circumstance the author will be responsible for any damage that may be caused to the PC, to the GPS receiver, or to any equipment connected to them.
No technical support is given for the free version.
HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES
The Program is not fault tolerant and is not designed to or manufactured to be used in control equipments or in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the Product could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Activities"). Accordingly, the author specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
The relationships are regulated by this Agreement, and not by any printed License Agreements that may be eventually attached to the Program.
If any term of this agreement is declared impracticable, that term will be changed only up to the point so it becomes practicable. Any disputes will be arbitrated by the Belo Horizonte County – Minas Gerais – Brazil.